Sunday, September 6, 2015

I Believe

1 I believe I am a good father.
2 I believe that I am a great role model.
3 I believe I do my job to the best of my ability.
4 I believe I can accomplish anything I set my mind to.
5 I believe that I am a good husband.
6 I believe I can be stubborn.
7 I believe I will graduate college a better man.
8 I believe I am a family man.
9 I believe I have a good sense of humor.
10 I believe I can fly (if I had a plane).
11 I believe that honesty is the best policy.
12 I believe that I take care of my family and try to spoil them above and beyond.
13 I believe I worry too much.
14 I believe in God.
15 I believe my family should always come first.
16 I believe that you have to work for opportunities ro come to you.
17 I believe laziness is killing our country. 
18 I believe that the government has corrupted America.
19 I believe in freedom.
20 I believe you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.
21 I believe alot of learning comes from experience.
22 I believe that everything does happen for a reason.
23 I believe that life is not meant to be easy.
24 I believe that time spent with family is priceless compared to spending money.
25 I believe I am the master of my own destiny.
26 I believe that laughter is the best medicine.
27 I believe my life is completed by my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment