Wednesday, September 23, 2015

If I Could Not FAil



If I knew that I could not fail, I would be a veterinarian. It has always been a dream of mine to work with animals professionally. I love animals and their companionship with man, either as a family pet or family work animal. Ever since I was a young man, I knew the growing issue of not enough veterinarians versus the growing population of animals as a real problem. One of the issues is also the cost of veterinarian visits, and if I knew I could not fail, I would make them a barter and trade system like there used to be back in the day. I would also have a safe haven sanctuary for unwanted and abused animals. Animals are as much a part of our future as humankind. There will never be a point in time where we do not somehow rely on animals. I would make sure that just as humans have the right to be seen by a doctor that animals would have the same right. Just as we send people to other lands to help the unfortunate, I would want to have that same capability to help unfortunate animals around the world. If I could not fail, I would be the voice of animals everywhere as a veterinarian who loves animals not the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment