Wednesday, September 30, 2015

So tired...

I am just writing and writing AND writing. This is just me clearing my mind from the daily stress of life. Today has been crazy. I can't believe I agreed to get those stupid kittens out from under the house for my wife. Does she not realize they are little ninjas in fur coats with fangs and claws? But I got them. Stupid cats hiding in cinder blocks and me with a pot holder since I couldn't find my leather gloves. And then of course because they were hissing and screaming at me the mom cat decided she needed in on the action. But now they are all safely in the dog cage on the front porch so that my wife can sleep better at night knowing they are safe and not under the  house. The things we do for love. I love my wife. I hate those stupid cats. But because I love my wife I tolerate the cats. Anyone want a kitten? I feel like I should just give in because I know she is going to at least keep one or two. The mom cat came with the house. At least my wife promised to get her fixed once the kittens are weaned. I am so ready for them to be weaned because I think she is already pregnant again. Crazy cat.

1 comment:

  1. This "what's in the way" writing is a very useful tool to de-stressing. This works particularly well for students before they take exams. This was quite the entertaining post. Thank you for sharing. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete