Sunday, September 6, 2015

I Believe..... Freewriting

I believe I am a good father I spend all my free time with my daughter and have a bad tendency of spoiling her giving her everything she wants I am sometimes afraid that I don't spend enough time I love my daughter I want her to always be happy I don't ever want to see her sad I wish I could make sure she was never hurt but I know I can't I know that all I can do is be there when she falls or when someone breaks her heart that is all I can hope for is to have such a relationship with my daughter that she will always be able to come to me no matter what the issue is I always want to have an open communication with her I love my family so much and I know that mothers and daughters are always close but I want that as well I want to always be her daddy never just her father I want to be there for her first dance recital her first soccer game or whatever she decides that she wants to do I want to always be her sounding board and always give her room to make mistakes if she doesn't listen to my advice I want to always be there to lend a helping hand she is my world and I don't know where I would be without her she makes me see things through her eyes and her awe and wonder I worry sometimes that I am not good enough but my daughter always makes me know how much she loves me everyday

273 words

No comments:

Post a Comment