Monday, August 31, 2015

ISFJ

I believe that the ISFJ typology fits me better than most. I do feel I procrastinate if I feel overwhelmed either on a project or at work. I am very close with my family, and I have a tendency only to share with those that are close with me. I learn better with practical applications. I look towards the future but have a tendency to think more in the present. I do have the issue of being more judging. All in all, I think that it will affect me in college when I get frustrated with new projects. I do hope that I will learn not to get so overwhelmed and be able to adjust my times accordingly. I also have a tendency to rely less on computers when I am writing, I also hope to overcome that as well.

1 comment:

  1. Remember your audience while reflecting. Putting the reflection into context will help everyone reading your post understand what it is your reflecting upon. Don't forget to explain the indicators as they are defined in the survey. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete